Thursday 29 November 2012

Turning twenty

Bonjour, how are you all? It has been a packed last weekend for me. As some of you may not know, last sunday was my birthday yup! I got a LOT of nice wishes that I din't expect from. Thanks for all the wishes! Although  I din't really have a proper "celebration" , it was nice to see the people I love on their big day too. My favorite cousins engagement day was on my birthday and the day after that was my sister's Graduation! Wow right, haha. Coincidentally , we all wore pink for the booth days. They booth look lovely on their special day, I just wanna say Congratulations to my cousin and my beautiful sister! May they be happiness and more success in the future!. As for me turning 20, no longer a "teen" . Aging scares the hell out of me! I just feel that it's like one more year gone to do great things. Maybe that's why I try to make every day meaningful, time is so precious. So now I'm 20 , wooot , let's step back and let that sink in. Never mind that, life is just starting 20 and beyond I feel it's going to be Amahzing! I'm not going to hold back any longer,I'm going to have fun , reach my goals and just kick ass.

































That's all for now, it seems that I exceeded the picture space quota . Darn it.
Now I have to actually pay for extra space.
Until then i'll just have to be careful with the amount of pictures I post.
Bye!

Don't for get to follow me on instagram!
@harisrashid

Haris.

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, your photos and your artworks ! :)
    Andddd here, follow this tutorial ;)
    http://sayanakcerita.blogspot.com/2012/11/kuota-upload-gambar-di-blog-sudah-habis.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hei there Alia , glad you like my blog!
      you're not to bad yourself. :)

      thank you for the link!!
      it's a life saver!

      Delete