Saturday 16 July 2011

D.I.Y dreams.

Well hello there,
I definitely am home alone today, Everyone has something to do or somewhere to go except me!. and THAT doesn't happen often. Mum and sis went to some flower convention at Putrajaya, Dad and big sis is going for Liverpool vs. Malaysia match( which I assume are cheering deliriously in the crowd by now).Even my maid is out for the day.SHEESH. I feel like a loser( not like that's new to me). So I ought to be very productive today with school work cyber work,hehe. Ended up watching 2 inspiring ,drop dead sad! crying my eye balls out. (yes, people HARIS cried).It's just because they were nobody at home which they're usually are and I'll be all macho and fierce.hahaha. At least I did most of my assignments, pat's myself*.

So now I thought of telling you guys about my DIY ideas that I plan to do this semester break, which has a high chance of not happening cuz my parents decided to send me off to some religious boot camp which I do not want to talk about right now.

If you can see the first  DIY check box  been ticked , well because I did it already.
here it is, I really love it..I can wear with a plain tee or with a buttoned shirt .
 I wanted to take more Lookbook outfits cause all these ideas are pilling up in my mind and I bought a couple of stuff that's pretty cool..but I can't cause I don't have a reliable functional camera(were cheap). It's usually through my dad's phone or a friend's DLSR. Pathetic isn't it? owh well maybe it's time to take out my googly puppy eyes and business mind up to my parent's for a request for a descent camera ( I don't mind really).
Until next time. Au revoir.




No comments:

Post a Comment