Monday 7 January 2013

Hello 2013

Bonjour!Happy New Year guys! I hope you all had awesome 2012. I'll never forget it, looking at me now and what I've done since. Made me realize how bless my life is , thank you Allah! I don't regret a single thing I did last year , even the mistakes cause it wouldn't  have got me here now. With all the support and love from you guys is just the cherry on top for 2012. This year I have a good feeling about it, a lot is going to happen . Hopefully I graduate this year and after that i'll start chasing my dream. I've been working hard , building my dream brick by brick. With you guys , it just made it easier. So with all due respect. let's have rockin year. Meeting new people and new adventures.

Last Saturday was an exciting day for me as my new found sister Harmini Asokumar of  Deeper Than Fashion (she does amazing dream catchers , I urge you to check her out!) has hooked me up with this Hip Hop festival in KLPAC. I was a little nervous at first, but I'm glad I went. I sold the black and white tiger painting!One of my favorites, and now it's going to make someone else happy.I even got interviewed , with the camera man and everything, nervous as heck!I must talked some really silly stuff.

 I made a few new pieces , since this semester we'll be focusing a LOT on our portfolios. So I'm pushing myself  to produce more artwork for it.So that I have more working chances. And i'll be putting off opening booths for awhile maybe for 2 months so that I could focus on my art and just developing it more.


So here's the mash up of what I did in the first week of 2013













































The last picture are things I got recently. Except all the things you recognized already.
About me not posting any looks and lookbook is because I'm too darn lazy.
Haha maybe it was just a phase. dont get me wrong , I still love fashion!
That's all from now
bye

X

Haris.

No comments:

Post a Comment