Thursday 6 October 2011

Dear lovely clothes

    Hello there , I've having a lot of assignments, and they quite a handful of them I'm really enthusiastic about it! I cant wait for the book project that ill be doing based on the Queen of the Southern East Sea which is amazingly fascinating ( more that what I bargain for). I may be i little  obsessed but it's all good. If you want to know more about her, the name is Nyi Roro Kidul. And I have a coloring assignment that's really exciting! I'm going to be drawing the girls of John Galliano for Fall/Winter 2009. After researching the pictures and trying to find element to compliment it. And since Halloween is around the corner, my style tends to change to a more horror/ romantic vibe that I know love. Listening to melodramatic symphonies , wearing mostly black with hints or Metallic , just really dark, LOL.
A model walks the runway during the Givenchy Ready to Wear Autumn/Winter 2011/2012 show at the Palais de Tokyo during Paris Fashion Week on March 6, 2011 in Paris, France.

I've recently fallen in love with the black panther! OMG! there are gorgeous,
black velvety fur that looks so luxurious and mysterious. I wish I had one 
as a pet that could follow me around like a dog. Speaking of dogs, Givenchy's Fall
collection 2011 , which I recently stumble upon is very intuitive.Not to mention
gorgeously fierce dogs and hounds parading vigorously on the designs.
Givenchy took my heart yet again.




   Au Revoir, Creepy Crawlers.


2 comments:

  1. It's cool ! I like them ! They're beautiful and lovely !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly an practical and pleasant information for all. Thanks for sharing this to us and more power FREE Dog GiveAway

    ReplyDelete