Friday 22 June 2012

Memories

Hello there, how is everyone.. For all the Muslims out there , Ramadan is just around the corner. Can't wait and that also goes for the H&M store that'll be opening in Malaysia (it's about time) in September, ahhhh can't wait I already have spotted a few pieces( saving up for it). Well for today's post it's a little nostalgic to me cause for the first time I'll be showing pictures when I was around 4 to 5 which was the BEST years of my life when I stayed in United Kingdom for a year. I was too small too appreciate it but surprisingly I remembered it quite vividly which gave a shock to my family. I remember going to international school and was too shy to say even one word that even my teachers though that I was deaf. Yet I would go home and be the loudest kid on the block with my parents, to convince the teachers otherwise, my dad recorded my conversations at home and played it to my teacher.LOL. owh and one little detail, I was an incredibly spoiled brat that you see around the mall winning and you just felt like killing them. Owh boy was I a wild one, I may have contributed to my parents back pains till today from forcing them to carry me although I was big fat ass boy. Nonetheless   I was pretty cute, haha. I had so many nice clothes that I wish I could still fit in ... and my mum, she was really stylish ( maybe that was where I got it from) and It was then when I first painted an artwork. I remember the whole day , I was playing cooking with my friend then I saw some kids in the other room painting, It looked like so much fun so I pocked at my teacher and whispered to her ear saying that I wanted to paint. She was so happy and sent me off with an apron and sat me down with a piece of paper and a bunch of paints. haha One day I even called the police from home just because I was bored , the police really came and knocked at my door. HAHAHAHA.. boy was my mum angry. Is your parents okay said the policeman..."Yeah there fine", said me "Don't worry son just stay put and we'll come and get you. LOL...I even experienced snow for the first time there.... ahhh those days. Well if I told you every single story , I'll better off start writing a book.


































Flaunting what I got since young, haha
till next time,
X
Haris

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the H&M opening too :)

    Ohmy!! U really did call the police? Haha

    ReplyDelete