Wednesday, 13 June 2012

New Artwork!

I'm here again..LOL. I don't usually post two in one go but it needed special attention. You know that I'm always trying to stretch my art styles just because it's fun. This week I was consumed by project runway Season 9, downloaded the whole thing and stayed up a few nights watching it . Never have I finished 14 episodes in 3 days. It was that good, there was just so many amazing talents but my eye was always pointed to Anya Ayoung-Chee , damn this chick is gorgeous , she reminds me off  Rihanna she has the same accent too. Her designing is so forward and mind blowing , without a doubt she won the whole thing.
If you haven't watched it already , GO! haha

Well for the new works I did . I always wanted to do something very graphic and tattoo inspired designs.
Just black and white crest for Venom Fame. Took a lot of measurements to get it right and patience filling it in but it was well worth it! Enjoy.































I'm thinking of making a new blog header with this , what do you guys think?
and I did some experiments with colors trying to find new combinations . they're inspired by moths,
turn out kinda awesome. It was totally spontaneous! purely what I felt.

































That's all for my artistic adventures.
Stay tuned for more.
X
Haris.

3 comments:

  1. Nice illustrations here!!!
    Keep going:)

    http://bendabenda.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. fanfromholland18 June 2012 at 02:43

    That's amazing, your're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete