Tuesday 5 June 2012

Looking through the Garden

Bonjour! How are you? I'm not up too much things these days. Trying to lay off those hustle and bustle that I intentionally put on myself. Just sitting at home consuming my assignments little by little. I finished a new artwork today, I was really inspired by this new Singaporean artist Izziyana Suhaimi  ( new to me atleast ) she does this  portraits of girls then she'll hand sew embroidery on it which is insane I must say. I was inspired by this because it's like the true meaning of Mixed media . So I drew myself a guy obviously consumed by nature, I don't know why but I seem to be more and more drawn to nature and the organic form. Can't seem to stop drawing them. Then I took some seeds and dried herbs that I keep in used Starbucks coffee cups that my mum is baffled by the idea of me keeping junk in my room. Well mum, I have my uses of it , like today I used it for artworks. Don't question my weird artistic ways.

on the other hand.
I just love looking how other artist works , their work space is just so fascinating. I really want a studio or even an apartment one day that I can wonderfully decorate with all things to my liking. Seeing how multiple brushes are stacked in one bowl just blows adrenaline rush through my veins, yes, that's how excited I am with art! Enjoy some photos I took from tumblr to share my daily dose of inspiration.



































Inspiration
 The picture below were taken from tumblr.

Photobucket
The one above is from Izziyana Suhaimi.
Well that's it I guess.
Till next time.
Be inspired.
X
Haris.

No comments:

Post a Comment