Tuesday 1 May 2012

The Aftermath



Hey there, I know I should have posted something for the last few days, but I to have time for myself. Lay back and just do nothing, but that routine proves to not stick with me. My itching hands are always eager to do something. Darn you hands. Well the booth I had last Sunday was super fun!! A LOT of my friends came , bless their wonderful heart. I love them. and I met quite a number of interesting people who where interested in my work. Even some readers came over to say hi, I really enjoy meeting you guys. I really appreciate the support you guys gave me and it's definitely something that I want to do more in the future.

 









  

 my two hot chicks doing what they do best!
 Playing Kandamams



























Well then, that was fun!!
I hope to do another in the future!
Owh there still some products left ,
I've still want to buy them go to facebook page
www.facebook.com/venomfame
X
Haris.

No comments:

Post a Comment